We are open and at your service. We are all in this together.
Moving is considered an essential business and must stay open. Over the past several weeks, we have been closely monitoring developments regarding COVID-19 and will do our best to provide you with a safe and smooth move through this time.
Most of our office team members are now working from home. Our moving expert are not able to do that but Elite Moving & Storage has educated them regarding COVID-19 and created a plan for a safe moving experience. Our moving crews are reminded daily of the safety procedures to protect you, your family and their families.
We are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of our clients and team. As a moving company providing service inside the homes of our clients, we are already operating under stringent health and safety measures. Our normal operational guidelines include the following:
- Temperature checks for each team member before they start a shift.
- Anyone who is not feeling well is reminded to stay home.
- We keep the moving trucks clean and sanitized. Each truck is equipped with disinfectant alcohol spray.
- We avoid giving customers handshakes.
- We remind our crew members to wash their hands frequently, to cough into a napkin or their arm and to avoid touching their faces.
- Our moving experts are wearing masks and gloves.
If you need an estimate for your move, we are happy to do those estimates virtually so you can stay safely in your home.
If there are additional safety protocols that you would like us to follow in your home or business, we are more than happy to comply. The health and safety of our clients and team members is always our top priority.
There will be brighter days ahead. In the meantime, if you are looking for a safe, clean and sanitary option for your moving needs, call us today. All our movers are highly trained and equipped according to the last news.
Keep your love ones safe.